Thursday 19 June 2014

One's Beauty Might be Another's Thrash

Source: http://files2.coloribus.com/files/adsarchive/part_1095/10957605/file/solitaire-anti-reflective-coating-rubbish-dump-large-86735.jpg
My recent input of research questions is officially thrash which is deemed unfit to be done at this point. Too backwards, pointless and over-simplified for this group I'm in. I wouldn't say what I want to do is something stupid, it is just more industrious rather than academic, more focused on forensics than evolutionary. So it's unsuitable, and uninteresting from another point of view. So, bye-bye full-on forensics genetics for now. I guess this can't be help, when I'd rather try to find what would cost less for a third world, developing country to apply, where I am placed right now has excellent methods, human resources, and hardware to execute sophisticated analyses. I guess I need to discard the third-world mentality and embrace sophistication for now.

A negative progress is still a progress. Indeed. It is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive suggestions help to keep me going. Thanks! :)