Wednesday 11 September 2013

GOOD NEWS!

The first reaction:

Tears of joy.

A miracle from God indeed.

Indeed, nothing is impossible with God.

The news arrived when I arrived in Wales,

while still in the Isle of Irishmore,

the cruise ferry which brought me back safely to the UK.

All I could say is God is good,

and His timing is the best.

Against all odds it was.

Yet, He made all things possible.

The final condition is met.

By His miraculous grace.

God's willing it shall be,

I will join Cambridge next January.

Special thanks to St. Jude,

my special patron of helpless and desperate cases,

for his intercession of my petition,

for financial support to do PhD in Cambridge.

All glory and praise be to God, the almighty Father!

http://www.ewtn.com/Devotionals/novena/jude.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive suggestions help to keep me going. Thanks! :)