Tuesday 3 September 2013

Hostels

Many travellers are familiar with this term

Some negative circumstances might include:

Rowdy drunks.

Noisy sleepers.

Hectic traffics.

Dirty linens.

Unhygienic toilets.

Uncomfortable beds.

These are the most frequently occurred conditions.

Yet,

Here in Ireland,

Out of the four locations I've stayed,

Only once I encountered drunks.

Tonight,

I'm hiding under the duvet,

Just to type this chronicle.

Everyone was fast asleep,

When I got to the room.

Concerned that I'd disturb them.

I probably did.

Total silence.

Total darkness.

Comfy bed.

Warm duvet.

Plus having a friary next door.

The smell was not awesome.

Can't do much about it.

At least it's a roof over my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive suggestions help to keep me going. Thanks! :)