Tuesday 27 May 2014

First Year Report Training

The day was gloomy when I woke up after the multiple alarms went off. It was a dread to try to wake up these days but I knew how important it is for me to connect with people studying Life Sciences and to know about first year report. The people in........***censored***........... It has been a lonely journey.

After a series of missing bus, getting lost and finally getting there to listen to Dr. Geraint talking and the PhD probationary students speaking of first years' worries, though more questions popped up but I'm assured that I'm not alone in my struggle to bear future responsibility as a Cambridge grad. Perhaps it doesn't take a super genius to get a PhD done here.

There's still some time left. Let's see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive suggestions help to keep me going. Thanks! :)