Saturday 13 July 2013

Being Malaysian

How do I know I'm a Malaysian?

I eat spicy food even though my ethnicity is Chinese.

I speak more than one language.

I use -lah and -bah in my conversation freely.

I rarely speak my sentences in only one language.

I mean to my Malaysian friends of course.

For example, "I am going to balik Malaysia liao".

That's three languages in a sentence.

Peanut!

My close friends are of many races.

I complain it is cold when temperature falls below 23 degrees.

I have immunity to mosquitoes (by killing them!)

I tell others I am a Malaysian when they ask if I'm from China.

I complain it is hot because no air circulation.

So......

I use a FAN.

Yes, I am using a FAN right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive suggestions help to keep me going. Thanks! :)