Monday 8 July 2013

When I Freaking Freak Out

I will SOS my friend, Jo, in KK.

She's a super early bird,

So I catch her when I'm not even sleepy.

Not to mention that tonight I probably will stay up,

until the sun rises from the east.

So, I had a chat with her.

I'm glad I managed to get her.

I was.....

Freaking out for multiple reasons.

And..

She LOL-ed so much.

I was helplessly baffled.

One thing for sure,

she was very impressed with some stuffs I mentioned.

Surprisingly,

out of all the past examples,

this time she seems impressed instantly.

I guess this stuff may be is the right stuff.

Hmm..

Are we ready to do some "baking"??

Maybe a cheese cake.
  feeling blessed with Josephine Hiu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive suggestions help to keep me going. Thanks! :)