Friday 19 July 2013

My New Toy

I recall a generally unpleasant experience a while ago.

I was told I "consumed" all forms of technology.

I should have rebuked the individual.

It was very mean to be sarcastic in this manner.

Especially I wasn't THAT close to this person.

Yes, I do utilise technology.

Why not?

I live more efficiently.

I relax more.

When it's hot, I use a FAN.

Mind you, that's technology too.

At least I won't die of heatstroke!

LOL.

I sort of moved on from it.

And learn to choose my friends.

Today, I introduced my new gadget to the world.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-G3.

Of course, my bank account suffers.

I've always wanted a bridge camera like this.

Small enough, powerful enough.

I consume it gladly.

I'm just me.

And I'm happy I'm me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive suggestions help to keep me going. Thanks! :)