Saturday 13 July 2013

Love Story

I called my mom just now.

And she suddenly asked if anyone is pursuing me.

Nggeeekkk...

That's why calling home can be...

Stressful.

Ugh.

So,

I had to be smart and led her away.

And she told me how she fell for my dad.

A story told a thousand times I think.

Fell in love enough to marry him.

Erm..

Literally almost fell off.

From his 250cc bike.

An old woman was crossing the road.

And fell down.

Dad and mom were on his Suzuki.

And he stopped the bike and whoosshh!

Almost hit my mom when he swung his leg.

And told her he forgot that he had her at the back.

That heart for the old and the young.

My mom saw.

Haha.

Probably that's the "moon-eyed" moment of hers.

That bike played a big role.

The drive down to Singapore with the bike (I think).

And they started dating.

What a love story!

And not forgetting the pictorial love letters.

He was so embarrassed that he ordered my mom to burn them.

And my mom was silly enough to do so.

It'd have been an epic collection now.

Dad, dad...

I'm honoured that my parents told me their story.

And I'm honoured my dad had lived a dignified life.
 feeling honoured.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive suggestions help to keep me going. Thanks! :)