Saturday 20 July 2013

Restricted List

Ahh..

The wonder of social networking.

We all become hypocrites.

There are people whom we don't want to be in our friends' list.

Yet, we added them anyway.

So Facebook came up with this brilliant idea.

I'm not sure how brilliant that was.

As though the restricted ones wouldn't know,

that they have restricted views.

Why share anything which you want to keep private?

Think hard.

Why bother to add if the reason was you feel obliged to?

Peer pressure?

Maybe.

I am on some people's restricted list too.

For whatever reason.

Like I care to check their profiles.

I realise I'm on restricted view,

only because they commented on my updates.

*chuckles*

Apparently I don't even bother to stalk them.

How important is that truth?

VERY.

So, unless you're dealing with psychos,

or stalkers,

or some lewd uncles,

why bother using the list?

Share honestly, yet modestly.

Only things you want the whole world to know.

This is, for goodness sake,

a social networking website.

Nothing's all that private.
 — feeling meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive suggestions help to keep me going. Thanks! :)