Sunday 7 July 2013

Postcards

It was from Clarisse that I'm inspired to collect postcards.

Thanks, gal!

I accidentally stumbled into a friend of friend's event:

Postcards from around the world,

to motivate her students.

I find that very inspiring,

and definitely motivating for her students.

My postcard will be popping by with my tiny story to tell.

I remember something my students gave me.

A gift forced out from them during Teachers' Day.

It said,

"A good teacher explains, a great teacher inspires."

I might not be a good teacher back then,

I hope God had given me courage to inspire them,

that dreams do come true,

and following your passion can be a lifelong career.

Anyone who is interested, can leave a comment and I'll get back to you with her address.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive suggestions help to keep me going. Thanks! :)