Friday 12 July 2013

The Darkest Night

St. John of the Cross wrote a poem on The Dark Night of the Soul.

We all have been through the said description.

I'm hitting the lowest peak of writing,

which is pointless staring into the screen.

My brain seems to be a bowl of soup.

And I'm sleepy constantly.

I become creative in my other writings.

YES.

Except the MOST IMPORTANT one.

My dissertation.

It is indeed...

The dark night of my masters.

Grr... grr... grr...

Not just that,

caffeine makes me sleepy.

So I can't drink coffee anymore.

Managed to sleep off some last night.

A straight 10 hours were gone.

That's why coffee is just a luxury,

for a Postgraduate student

who gets drowsy by drinking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Positive suggestions help to keep me going. Thanks! :)